Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Sunday, December 08, 2013

One winner chosen and one more to go. Will it be you?

The winner of Ann Gabhart's book Christmas at Harmony Hill is Bonton. I emailed her, and the book will be in the mail posthaste so she will hopefully receive it to read by Christmas.

The drawing for Anita Higman's book A Marriage in Middlebury will be held next Saturday, so you have 6 days left to leave a comment with your mailing addy if you want to be entered. If you're not sure, read the review on my blog and/or the post by Anita giving some background reasons for writing the story. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Lane Hill House said...

Me, me, pick me! What a wonderful gift book! Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House
lanehillhouse[at]centurylink[dot]net

Thank you for offering!

Lane Hill House said...

I just signed up for your Google Friend Connect friend. That is my little window with the little hearts hanging down. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House